1. Who we are
Draft Advertising is a company registered in Bucharest – Romania responsible for organizing EXXPERIMENT events and for maintaining an amazing community of awesome people.
2. What we need
Draft Advertising is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us.
We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• Name and Surname
• Telephone number
3. Why we need it
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the following services:
Tickets to our events
• Name and Surname – we need this info for the ticketing.
• E-mail – we need this info to be able to send you news about the event as well as information which can be useful for you – for example location change, timeframe change etc.
• Telephone number – we will use your phone number to contact you if there are issues with your ticket, or to answer you to a query related to your ticket or to give you last-minute updates.
With your consent, we would also like to process your personal data for the following reasons:
• Name and Surname – we need this info to have a more personal approach in our newsletter.
• E-mail – we need this info to be able to send you the newsletter.
Digital Marketing Activities
We would like to process the following personal data for our legitimate interest to promote Exxperiment events on our website and in Social Media:
• Photos from the events – we will take photos at EXXPERIMENT events. We will curate the photos that will be made public in order to have the best-looking photos featuring the amazing energy and the awesome people enjoying the events. Some of these photos might feature you. If you don’t want to appear in certain photos, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take immediate action to either take down the photo or anonymize you in the photo.
• Clips from the events and aftermovie clips – we will film the best moments at EXXPERIMENT events. We will curate the clips in order to show the energy and the awesome people enjoying the events. Some of these clips might feature you. If you don’t want to appear in some of these clips or in some specific frames, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take immediate action to either take down the clip or anonymize you in the clip.
4. What we do with it
Your personal data is processed in Draft Advertising headquarter which located in Romania. Hosting and storage of your data takes place in Romania.
Photos and films will be uploaded to our website and to our Social Media pages.
5. How long we keep it
For the newsletter we will keep your personal data for the duration of the newsletter or till you notify us that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter. After this period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
For the ticketing process we will keep your personal data which is present in invoices for 10 years per Romanian fiscal regulation, and after that your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed.
For the photos and videos, we will keep your personal data until you notify us to remove you from the photos and or/videos.
6. What are your rights?
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted as well as object to the processing of personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com .
If you want to export your personal data to another operator, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Responsible at email@example.com. Our Data Protection Responsible will then investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Romanian Data Protection Authority at www.dataprotection.ro and file a complaint with them.
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION
Any credit/debit card payments and other payments you make through this Site will be processed by our third party payment provider, who are currently MobilPay, and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service provider using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit. We may arrange that card or payment data you submit in support or a membership application or subscription is stored for the purpose of processing your application, initiating your membership and collecting your subscription fees (if subscription is to be introduced) and if your initial application is successful (or if you are put on to a membership waiting list, please note that this data may be stored for later use to initiate your membership and subscription).